• This report is best viewed on a wide screen monitor.
• Data pertains to HDB Resale Flat Transactions in Singapore for the past rolling 36 months.
• Data for this report is sourced from the Housing Development Board (HDB).
Notes from HDB pertaining to this dataset:
Resale transacted prices. Prior to March 2012, data is based on date of approval for the resale transactions.
For March 2012 onwards, the data is based on date of registration for the resale transactions.
- The approximate floor area includes any recess area purchased, space adding item under HDB’s upgrading programmes, roof terrace, etc.
- The transactions exclude resale transactions that may not reflect the full market price such as resale between relatives and resale of part shares.
- Resale prices should be taken as indicative only as the resale prices agreed between buyers and sellers are dependent on many factors.
- Remaining lease is the number of years left before the lease ends. This information is computed as at the resale flat application.”en or agreed to be given of units sold.