• This report is best viewed on a wide screen monitor. For full screen mode, click on the arrowed icon at the right lower corner. All visuals are interactive so you can click to highlight and filter.
• Data pertains to Prices of Private Residential Units Sold By Developers in Singapore for the past rolling 36 months.
• This report only includes the sale of new private properties by developers. Fully sold projects are excluded for this particular report.
• Data for this report is sourced from Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore (URA).
• See more notes from URA at bottom of page.
Notes from URA pertaining to this dataset:
- This e-Service comprises a list of uncompleted and completed private residential properties and Executive Condominiums with pre-requisites for sale.
- Information available includes the number of units launched, sold and unsold for each development
- Prices and number of units sold in the month are based on Option-to-Purchase issued by developers to purchasers.
- Information in this e-Service is provided by developers.
- Information on the preceding month’s transactions (e.g. in Apr 2013) will be uploaded on the e-Service on 15th of the following month (e.g. in May 2013). If the scheduled date of update falls on a public holiday, it will be updated on the following working day.