Bulk & En Bloc Transactions
- This analytics report is best viewed on a wide screen monitor. For full screen mode, click on the arrowed icon at the right lower corner. All visuals are interactive so you can click to highlight and filter.
- Data pertains to Private Residential Property Transactions in Singapore for the past rolling 60 months.
- This report only includes ONLY Bulk Transactions (including Collective Sale/En Bloc).
- Data for this report is sourced from Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore (URA).
- See more notes from URA at bottom of page.
Notes from URA pertaining to this dataset:
- This e-Service comprises private residential property transactions with caveats lodged or options issued within the last 60 months.
- New sale transactions starting from 25 May 2015 are based on options issued by developers.
- Caveats are legal documents lodged by purchasers with the Singapore Land Authority to register their legal interest in the property. Caveats are usually lodged by purchasers after the Option-to Purchase is exercised or the Sales and Purchase agreement is signed.
- It is not mandatory to lodge a caveat. As such, some transacted properties may not have caveats lodged against them.
- For subsale and resale transactions, information is updated on every Tuesday and Friday. For new sale transactions, information is updated on every Friday. If the scheduled update falls on a public holiday, it will be updated on the following working day.
- For landed housing, the Land/Floor Area refers to the land area.
- For non-landed housing, the floor area of the unit is shown.
- Transactions that were done more than 60 months ago are not shown. Find out more from the FAQs.
- Projects in this database are grouped by Core Central Region (CCR), Rest of Central Region (RCR) and Outside Central Region (OCR).
- Price ($) refers to the purchase price stated in the Option and S&P agreement and would have already deducted upfront direct discounts (e.g. X% early bird discount), if any.
- Nett Price ($) refers to the purchase price of a unit after deducting both upfront direct discounts and amount or value of any benefit or benefits given or agreed to be given of units sold.
- Additional Notes from URA
Share With Friends